Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Reflection

 I can definitely see where blogging could be a good thing.  However, I feel as though I have had very little time to keep up with the blog.  I have read other student blogs, and have discovered very insightful and interesting things due to reading their blogs.  It is also very comforting to know that I am not alone.  We have all taken on a very emotional journey.  There have been many beautiful moments through out the journey of becoming a teacher as well as many tiresome and exhausting moments.  If I could go back I would try to have had a better blog. However, I am rather technologically challenged, and it takes me forever to try and do something on a computer! I am going to do my best to keep up with it more from now on.
I wish each and everyone the best of luck, and hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment